The Delicious Details
Stock your baking nook or kitchen with some of our favorite baking tools!
Add a little flair to your baking with these beautiful wooden spoons!
The dark wood ones are made in Bali from 100% reclaimed rosewood.
The light wood ones are made in Tunisia using a lovely olive wood.
These are both beautiful and functional; ideal for mixing a firm dough but also gorgeous for serving salads, sides, etc.
- Spatula Style Spoon... $12.25 (available in rosewood & olivewood)
- Big spoon... $12.25 (available in rosewood & olivewood)
- Little spoon... $7.75 (available in rosewood)
The pin chooses the baker... we've stocked an assortment of rolling pins to suit your style and frame, all made by J.K.Adams. Which to choose?
First, what feels right in your hands? Do you like the rolling action of the old school roller pin? or prefer the precision control of a French tapered dowel?
Second, consider your shoulder width. If using an old school roller, you don't want to be scrunched up using a pin that's too narrow or splayed out using one too wide. The most comfortable width is usually about the same as your shoulders!
- Youth Old School Roller, perfectly sized for young bakers ... $15
- Petite Old School Roller, 18" wide... $18
- Gourmet Old School Roller, 21" wide... $24
- French taper dowel, a favorite of many pastry chefs... $13
- "Lovely" dowel, rolls perfect 1/4" thickness every time! ... $21
Cookie Scoops ... $13.50 ea
Make your consistent cookie dreams come true! Cookie scoops are a helpful tool for the home baker to ensure that cookies turn out evenly sized and consistently baked.
- #60 (.54 oz) : perfect for when a recipe says "tablespoon sized"-- smallish cookies like thumbprints or drop cookies for sandwiching.
- #30 (1 oz) : wonderful all-around size! An excellent middle ground for cookies small enough to snack on, but large enough for a treat.
- #24 (1.33 oz): looking for palm-sized chocolate chip cookies like you get at Muddy's? Look no further! This size also works great for muffins & cupcakes.