Hopefully you've been following our Christmas party Pinterest board this season as we've been scouting inspiration for hosting the best Christmas party ever! Here's a few thoughts on how to pull off the best holiday shindig in Memphis this year.
1. Keep calm and plan on. Here's some great pointers for keeping the stress low while you get your planning done early and thoroughly. And here's the number to get your Muddy's order in now: 901.683.8844!
2. Pick a theme. Ugly holiday sweater parties never get old, and a myriad of Christmas movies offer great theme choices. We have the perfect cupcake (key lime cake + green cream cheese icing) for a Grinch party, y'all!
3. Set the table. It's not everyday you have an excuse to make fun place cards or stick your silverware in a stocking, after all. Be sure to include a dessert fork for everyone! You'll need it for that Peppermint Patty Pie (chocolate chess filling + pink peppermint whipped cream + white chocolate shavings).
4. Keep your guests hydrated with holiday cheer! Hot apple cider and/or hot chocolate will keep guests feeling cozy and warm all evening. Be sure to serve our fun Hot Chocolate Cupcakes (rich chocolate cake + marshmallowy boiled icing + marshmallow and Hershey's chocolate garnish) alongside your hot chocolate bar for a memorable occasion.
5. Cupcake liners make great DIY Christmas decorations, and they will go fabulously with all the Muddy's treats you have on your table!
6. No matter the theme, no matter the guest list, Muddy's Bake Shop has a wide variety of sweet treats, perfect for every holiday party!
And there's still time to order! Just call us at 901.683.8844 or order online by following the link below to our holiday menu.