What's New for this Month?
Loads of festive treats perfect for the holiday season!
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes: vanilla cake and tangy cream cheese decorated like a Christmas tree.
- Hot Chocolate Cupcakes: chocolate cake and marshmallowy boiled icing topped with Hershey's chocolate and mini marshmallows.
- Santa Baby Cake and Cupcakes: chocolate cake and pink peppermint icing topped with candy cane sprinkles, AKA our Grasshopper turns PINK for the season!
- Reindeer Bundt Cake: spicy gingerbread cake and ribbons of smooth caramel icing. A staff favorite we wait all year for!
- Gingerbread Men cookies: spiced gingerbread cookie dough hand-stamped into cute characters and dressed with homemade royal icing.
- Peppermint Patty Pie: our Cocoa Crackle pie dressed up for the holidays! Fudgy chocolate chess pie with a light pink peppermint whip topping and white chocolate curls.
...plus special Cult Cameo appearances from our Chocodoodle cupcakes (Dec. 6-7) and the Grinch cupcakes (Dec. 20-21)!
Swing by our Midtown shop and celebrate the season with December's Drink of the Month: the Santa Baby Mocha! Zingerman’s espresso, dark chocolate, organic milk, and a hint of peppermint combine to make this delightful treat.
What's Rolling Off the Menu?
We will say goodbye to German Chocolate and Pumpkin Delight cake and cupcakes, as well as our Hello Dolly bars. Our Nancy’s Boy pie (coconut chess) and Pumpkin Five Spice pie can still be found in shops throughout December as a baker surprise!
Events This Month
Memphis Maker Holiday Market- Dec 7th 11am-4pm on the Midtown Muddy’s Lawn
Muddy’s is excited to host the Memphis Maker Holiday Market on our lawn again this year! The market consists of 30+ Memphis and Midsouth makers who are carefully curated to ensure a remarkable selection of products crafted by the best local makers. It’s the perfect place to get that special holiday gift! For more info about vendors, check out their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/memphismakermarket/
Christmas Cookie Decorating Parties- Dec 14th 10am and 1pm in the Midtown party room
We provide all the supplies for you to get creative with holiday cookies! Tickets are $15 and can be purchased by visiting our website and clicking on the link provided: https://www.muddysbakeshop.com/pages/events
And if you want to give the gift of memories this holiday season, buy you and your loved one a ticket to one of our upcoming January cookie parties!
December's Refill Our Community with Positive Change jar recipient is Shelby Farms Park Conservancy! They manage and operate Shelby Farms Park- one of the largest urban parks in the country- as well as the Shelby Farms Greenline-- a 10.65 mile paved cycling and pedestrian trail connecting the heart of Memphis to Cordova through the Park. They are home to a buffalo herd that they care for to aid in conservation effort of the dwindling buffalo population. With fun activities ranging from independent nature hikes to their Get Outside! Fitness Programs, they provide a hub for our community as well as an idyllic escape from city life.
Find out more here: http://www.shelbyfarmspark.org/