This is the first of a new blog series getting to know the denizens of Muddy's! Lindye has been with Muddy's from Day One, working in the bakery four days a week and sharing her great smile, sunny outlook, and ninja baking skills with everyone. She is the origin of our famous honey rosemary cookie!
Sooo, without further ado, meet Lindye!
1. Your name: Lindye Mansfield
2. What you do at Muddy's: little bits of lots of things
3. What do you like best your job? making sweets for all to enjoy
4. How and when did you start baking? as a little girl with my Mom
5. Whom do you most admire and why? Michelle Obama for her genuine attitude and outreach. She started a garden at the White House!!
6. Your favorite Muddy's dessert? Nancy's Boy coconut chess pie
7. Three things that make you happy: my family, my friends, and my cats
8. What do you like to do in your free time? garden
9. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd purchase? an Apple computer
10. Favorite book: The Mists of Avalon
11. Favorite movie: Harold and Maude
12: What music is your current fave? Graham Nash
13. Favorite food to make: anything Thai
14. Where are you from? Memphis
15. Quirkiest habit or personality trait: recycling other people's cast-offs