*** inquiry for private party packages only please; for other questions, please see FAQ and/or email us directly***
MUDDY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE
a private Cupcake & Cookie Decorating event perfect for ages 9 - 109!
Not a birthday? It can be easily adapted for showers, team events, and more.
Celebrate with a special party at Muddy’s!
Instructor will decorate a birthday cake “on stage” and guide party guests in decorating their very own baked goodies: each participant will decorate four cupcakes & four butter cookies. Wrap up the party with birthday cake, opening presents, etc.
- 1 ½ hour event in our classroom
- 8 participants (+$25 per additional; 16 max)
- 6” birthday cake + candles, paper plates, etc
- 4 cupcakes, 4 cookies, and take-home boxes for each participant
- sprinkles, buttercream, etc to decorate
- keepsake apron for the guest of honor
- group photo
- set up & clean up
Birthday Cake Flavor: Choose any of our “everyday” menu cake flavors.
Fill out the form to get started! Events should usually be booked at least 3 weeks in advance. Events are typically scheduled to begin Thu 12:30pm or 4:30pm, Fri 4:30pm, or Sat 10:30am or 2:30pm.
***MORE DETAILS & INFO***
Private Event Guidelines
- Adult supervision required for youth gatherings (age 9-15).
- Participants in “Hands-On Baking Classes” must be at least 12 yrs.; participants in "Birthday Party Package" must be at least 9 yrs.
- We use nuts, sugar, flour, eggs, etc in our bakery; please discuss any allergen concerns with us before finalizing booking.
- Party host may have access to the space 20 min before & after the event.
- No outside food, please.
- $200 nonrefundable deposit required at time of booking.
- Final booking details & remaining payment due 1 week prior to event (headcount/guest list, food selections, etc).
Covid Guidelines for In Person Private Events
We ask that the host assist & encourage their guests in following our safety rules.
- Masks covering nose & mouth required at all times unless actively eating/drinking.
- Host to submit list of attendee names & phone numbers for Shelby County contact tracing.
- Anyone feeling unwell or who has been exposed to Covid should not attend.
FAQ: In Person Private Parties
What's the max number of participants for a private event?
- Birthday Party Package: max 16 participants
- Hands-on Baking Classes: max 9 (individual workspaces); max 14 if baking as a pair (ie: couples night, parent + child)
How many non-participating adults may be present?
- There must be at least 1 supervising adult present at all times during youth events; we have space for up to 4 non-participating adults.
Can we decorate the space?
- We can accommodate light decorations provided by the customer in certain areas (ie: some surfaces, balloons). Please do not affix items to walls or equipment.
Will there be time to open presents?
- Birthday Party Package: yes, time is built in.
- Hands-on Baking Classes: when booking, let us know if you’d like to include time for present opening, etc. Most classes have some flex room.